15713 Highway 47, Yamhill, Oregon 97148 ... email firstname.lastname@example.org ... phone Farmer Chrissie at (503) 730-7535
organic farming practices ... pasture-raised poultry, meats, and eggs ... cheesemaking classes and supplies ... mead and kombucha
KOOKOOLAN FARMS - 15713 HWY 47 - YAMHILL, OR 97148 - (503)730.7535 - email@example.com
We are located on Highway 47 between Yamhill and Carlton.
15713 Highway 47
Yamhill, OR 97148
Phone (503) 730-7535
Chrissie and Koorosh Zaerpoor
This photo is meant to help you recognize our farm on the approach. Note that the trees along the highway have had their limbs trimmed up. We do have a sign at the end of the driveway.
DIRECTIONS TO THE FARM:
FROM HIGHWAY 26 (from Cedar Hills/North Beaverton/West
2. Take the GLENCOE RD/NORH PLAINS exit- EXIT 57
3. Turn LEFT/SOUTH at the exit onto NW GLENCOE RD, and go 1.3 miles
4. Turn RIGHT/WEST onto NW ZION CHURCH RD, and go 3.6 miles. (Along the way, Zion Church Rd becomes Cornelius-Schefflin Rd)
5. At the first roundabout, take the first exit onto NW VERBOORT RD. and go 0.4 miles
6. At the second roundabout, take the third exit onto NW MARTIN RD. and go 1.9 miles
7. At the stop sign, turn LEFT onto QUINCE ST/ OR-47. Continue to follow OR-47 a total of 16.3 miles. You'll pass through the small towns of Gaston and Yamhill (be sure to obey posted speed limits). We are 0.6 mile south of the blinking yellow light in "downtown" Yamhill. The highway makes a slight bend to the left, and our driveway is at that bend, on the right (west) side of the street. The house number (15713) is on the mailbox.
FROM DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO/ALOHA/DOWNTOWN
1. Find your way south of
3. At the stopsign at the top, turn RIGHT onto SW LAURELWOOD RD and come back down
5. Turn RIGHT onto FLETT RD and go 1.4 miles to the stopsign.
6. Turn LEFT onto OR-47 and go 6.4 miles to our farm. You'll pass through the small town of
1. Take I-5 South
2. Exit 278 Donald/Aurora – turn RIGHT/WEST and go about ten miles to the only stopsign. (Along the way, this road becomes McKay Road. For the return trip to
3. Turn RIGHT/NORTH onto Highway 219, and continue about five miles to the city of
FROM McMINNVILLE OR
1. Take Highway 47 NORTH. We are 2.5 miles north of